Friday 1 October 2010

Questionnaire

The following questionnaire was used to gain research towards my target audiences preferences when watching horror films. It covers the aspects of setting, timeline, genre and music with this information i can make a relevant horror film aimed at my target audience. I surveyed 10 boys and 10 girls from the ages of 16, 17 and 18 this was my target demographic.

Horror Film Survey
1) Are you: Male __ or Female __

2) How old are you? ___

3) Which subgenre of horror film do you most enjoy?
Slasher __
Splatter__
Psychological Horror __
Vampire / Zombie / Werewolf __
Teen Horror __
Super Natural Thriller __
I do not like horror films __

4) How often do you watch horror films?
Every Day __
Every Week __
Every Month __
Every 3 Months __
Every 6 Months __
Once a Year __

5) Which setting do you prefer within a horror film?
Forest___
Abandoned House __
Abandoned City __
Dungeon __
Parks and suburban areas__

6) When do you prefer the villain to be introduced in a horror film?
Near the start __
In the middle __
Near the end __
7) Do you like to know the villains back story?
Yes ___
No I like the mystery __

8) What do you think of the music in horror films?
It helps build the scene __
I listen to it in my leisure time __
It has no effect one me __

No comments:

Post a Comment