Thursday 11 November 2010

Script

A male and female are walking down an empty street in the early evening time, dressed in smart casual clothes chatting. They stop outside of a house with one light left on.

MALE: Well this was a fun night, I had a good time

FEMALE: giggles. You sound surprised

MALE: chuckles. Oh no, I didn’t mean it like that

FEMALE: It’s ok, I know what you mean. Do you want to come in for half an hour? If you don’t mind I’d like to talk to you more about your job.

MALE: Erm, yeah alright, it’s not too late for me. I have work in the morning.
Female leads male into the house, the door shuts and at the same time we hear a bang of some sort. Snap cut.

Fade into a POV shot, groggy, blurred vision. Eyes keep opening and closing until character regains full consciousness.
Looks around, sees female leaning on the door watching him calmly. Male is panicking, trying to move out of his chair but can’t.

FEMALE: (Calmly) it’s no use, they all try this, getting a bit old now.

MALE: What are you doing? Untie me.

Female ignores him, strolls over to the clothes she has laid out.

MALE: Oi! I said untie me, I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, But I’m not gonna to be a part of it.

She still ignores him as she is putting on the medical scrubs as we now see.

MALE: "FUCKING" UNTIE ME!

Female sharply turns to him and hits him around the face;
Blood spat from his mouth.

Female ties a gag around the male’s mouth.


FEMALE: Do you ever shut up? I Mean do all men talk this much or is it just the really stupid ones? You’re all the same, pathetic, cruel beings who think that all women are their servants. Well that’s going to change very soon; we’ll make sure of that.

Female slices his shoulder with a small knife. Male screams and starts to panic even more as blood stains his white shirt.

FEMALE: Men need to know what they’re dealing with and they’re need to know their place and I am the spark to kick off the revolution and you my dear boy, are one of the first casualties.

FEMALE: (Whispers in his ear) Feeling high and mighty now? (Normal volume) Well?
Female continues to repeat the phrase “Well” in exceeding levels of aggression.

No comments:

Post a Comment